Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has administered 12th public exams for the aspiring and eligible students of the state in the month of March this year. The exams were held grandly by the board in various centers all across the state. The exams were held for all the streams students on the same dates and lakhs of students participated in the exams. As 12th board exam score is very important as it plays a crucial role in choosing a better carrier, all the students have been waiting eagerly for the release of results. The board is now engaged in paper evaluation and will release the results of all the streams in May.
RBSE 12th Results 2017 at rajresults.nic.in
RBSE will release the results of 12th board exams for all the respective streams like Arts, Science and Commerce on 16th May. It is not the exact date of results release as the board is yet to announce the results release date officially. RBSE is now busy drafting a date to release the results. It will soon make an official announcement about the results release date through its official website. Students need to keep in touch with the official website of the board to know the updates about when the result will be announced exactly. For now, we have come up with the tentative date of results release. As per the tentative date, the RBSE 12th results for all streams are estimated to be released in the month of May on 16th. Students can check their results from the official website or some other private trustworthy site.
Starting date of RBSE 12th exams is 3rd March 2017
Last date of RBSE 12th exams is 29th March 2017
Tentative date of RBSE 12th exams results is 16th May
About Rajasthan Board
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) is a top notch educational board in the state of Rajasthan. It is an intermediate level board in the state of Rajasthan, India. The Board was established in the year 1957 and is head quartered in Ajmer. It manages all the activities of the schools and colleges that are affiliated to it. It administers various exams for the students studying under it like Secondary School Examination, Senior Secondary Examination (in different streams), Praveshika Pariksha, Varishtha Upadhayay Pariksha etc. It runs under the government of Rajasthan. The board provides recognition to the schools around the state of Rajasthan. The board aims at offering good quality education to the students of the state.
Rajasthan 10th Class Previous Year Analysis and Predicted Pass Percentage
According to previous year statistics, there has been a great increase in number of students taking up the exams. Last year 4, 43, 216 students appeared for the exams and this year the number is expected to rise greatly. Other than the number of students taking the exams, the pass percentage is also assumed to rise. The pass percentage is noted to be around 84.69 last year and this year it is expected that there will be an increase in 4%. Here is the table that depicts the pass percentages and other details. Boys and girls were almost on the same line with a minute difference in pass percentage last year. This year also the trend seems to follow.
|Year||Over All Pass Percentage %||Boys||Girls||No. of Students|
|2017||88.87 (Expected)||87.23 (Expected)||88.05 (Expected)||5,98,348 (Expected)|
Steps to check RBSE 12th Result 2017
- Go to the official website of RBSE i.e., rajresults.nic.in.
- In the official page of the board find the link saying RBSE 12th results 2017 and click on it.
- The link will direct you to a new page where you need to select the stream you belong to.
- Enter your Roll number and date of birth and click on OK.
- On clicking OK the result will appear on your monitor.
- Get a printout of your result for future use.
Highlights of RBSE 12th Results 2017
- RBSE administers 12th board exams and also governs the educational system of the junior colleges in the state.
- It is responsible to release the results through its official website.
- Lakhs of students from different districts of the state will take part in 12th public exams conducted by RBSE board.
- The exams will be conducted for different streams on same days and the results will also be released around the same dates.
- The results will be released as per grade system and not in terms of direct scores.
- Students will get to know about their grade and the original marks list will be given to them by their respective colleges after a month or so.